Friday, August 13, 2010

August 9th Sally Beauty haul

So I was completely unaware that there are two Sally Beauty store in Winnipeg (bad beauty blogger!).

After discovering this, I had to check it out as soon as possible, and I thought I'd share my haul.

Photos and details under the cut



august 9 sally haul full

I picked up (from left to right):
-a dotting tool/brush for nail art
-a teasing comb
-a big birchwood stick
-a washable antibacterial nail file
-3 pairs of Ardell fake lashes (they were on a "buy two, get one free" sale)
-a new pencil sharper for my Nars lip crayons
-Orly Cuticle Oil Pen and Pusher
-Orly Nail Lacquer in Fantasea
-Cina Nail Creations nail art kit in Flirtini

august 9 sally haul lashes
The lashes I got were (from left to right):
-Invisiband Lashes - Glamour in Demi Wispies: Black
-Fashion Lashes - Natural in 110: Black
-Fashion Lashes - Natural in 124:Black

I love fake lashes, and I usually have several pairs stashed away, ranging from more natural ones to big doll-like lashes to over the top feathered ones.

august 9 sally haul nails
I'm excited to try out the nail art kit. I won't go as over the top as the package. I think one accent star or flower on my big toe or thumb would be cute, but not much more than that. I'm looking forward to trying out Orly nail polish for the first time, one of my friends was raving about it.

1 comments:

Lissa said...

Abbey, I am jealous! That looks like tons of fun stuff! We just got a few Orly Polishes moving through Shoppers, but there were no colours that were vastly different from stuff that I already own. You must tell me what you think of the Orly Polish!

How did the presence of not one but two Sally's in Winnipeg escape both of our notices? We are slipping in our Northern isolation! :P

Post a Comment