Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas On The Brain



Dear Abbey,

I know it is only November, but I think I am ready for Christmas now. This morning I pulled out my Christmas Music, I looked fondly at the grey skies and snow outside, and thought about how much I adore Christmas. (In retrospect, I think I have lost my mind...)

Anyways, in the midst of my Christmas Cheer, I pulled out my TKB Trading stuff and sat down to play with my mica. Not surprisingly, I came out of today's adventures in blending with some very Christmas themed creations.



Star Light, Star Bright is a sparkly lemon yellow with a gold sheen. I was going for a gold-ish colour, but got sidetracked by the yellow I ended up creating.

Cold Winter's Eve- A bright navy blue with a touch of iridescent glitter (but just a touch).

Christmas Pine - A muted blue-green with aqua sparkles.

Gingerbread Houses - A sparkly brown with a reddish-iridescence. This colour can also blend down to a brownish-taupe.

Winterberry - A cool purple with red highlights and gold glitter.

Here is the look I did with a couple of them today:




Eyes:

UDPP
Inner Corner: Star Light, Star Bright
Rest of Lid; Christmas Pine
Crease: Gingerbread Houses
Highlight: Limecrime Nymph
Liner: Revlon, Aromaleigh Black Sunshine on top (with sealant)

I am trying to think of more Christmas-sy colours to make. I want to try to do a gold again (this time without the sidetracked part of things) and a blue-tinged white (a cold snow colour). What else do you think I should try to do?

Liss

0 comments:

Post a Comment