Thursday, November 5, 2009

Coaching Lessons

Dear Abbey,


I promise I will not blog about work, but I thought, in light of our new winter activities, this might amuse you...

So I found myself coaching our first Bball game of the season this evening (go ahead, laugh away... They told me I don't need to actually know the rules or how to play to be a coach, I just need to manage the rotation.) Anyways, so there I was, frustrated because our team seemed to have forgotten the meaning of the word defense, when I found myself screaming "Hurry, Hurry Hard!!!" at the top of my lungs. Not my finest moment. Possibly I need to further research appropriate basketball jargon before the next game...


Any ideas?

Lissa

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah girl! I too sometimes go to a battle without enough weapon... have some time researching... I'm new here. kindly have a view of my blog when you're free and do leave me some comment... if interested you can follow my blog at http://www.jingcans.blogspot.com... have a great time!

Post a Comment