Saturday, November 7, 2009


Dear Abbey,

I went through my eyeshadow drawers this morning and deliberately chose colours I never wind up wearing. Turns out that many of the shades I frequently overlook, seem to coordinate well with each other, and made a look I am going to have to re-use once in a while!


Eyes: (long list, we know what I am like...)
UDPP
Base Lid Colour: Aromaleigh Pure Hues Agate
Inner Eye Accent: Aromaleigh Pure Hues 14k
Crease (blended on to top of lid as well): Glamour Doll Eyes Show Off
Highlight: Aromaleigh Pure Hues Alchemy
Quo Gel Eyeliner (brown with glitter, used just to make things a little tacky)
Liner: Glamour Doll Eyes Chocoholic
Aromaleigh Indelible Eyeliner Sealant
Urban Decay Lash Primer
LashBlast Luxe Mascara
Now, with Bronte away visiting my parents, one might ask what Aussie thought of this whole exercise... Thus, to entertain you while you are away, your "Aussie Eyes" fix of the day.




Liss

0 comments:

Post a Comment